Main Street Dance provides training and inspiration to recreational through pre-professional students through a defined curriculum that incorporates technique and performance opportunities, sharing our passion for the art of dance.
Main Street Dance is proud to offer professional level training; encouraging young students with professional aspirations to build a strong foundation of technical proficiency and performance expertise.
• Artistic Directors and instructors with BFA Degrees in Dance Performance & Theater
• Respected faculty with a reputation for providing exceptional dance technique.
• Main Street Dance Company: providing performing opportunities and competition experience and instilling self-confidence and respect for others while building lasting relationships through team unity and the art of dance.
• All-inclusive rates; tuition for classes and the performance group include costume fees, registration & performance fees, entry fees (where applicable) and one Showcase DVD per student.
• Family atmosphere: our studio environment and curriculum are designed to build confidence; providing a memorable, positive and rewarding experience both inside and outside the classroom.
• Extensive range of training in Ballet, Pointe, Modern, Jazz, Tap, Hip Hop, and AcroDance.
• Annual Spring Showcase at professionally equipped auditorium.
• Dance vocabulary and stage direction is an integral part of our training program.
• Pre-pointe through advanced pointe training focusing on proper turnout, strength and injury prevention.
• Full year curriculum allows students to achieve a higher level of technique.
**MSD may accept late enrollment for NEW students based on class openings.
**MSD may accept late enrollment based on class openings and instructor recommendation.
The MSD student showcase is held each year in early June at the Peotone High School Auditorium.
Details are made available on or before May 1. Tickets sales are online, through a link provided on our Facebook page.
Visit our on-site boutique!
MSD carries Bloch, Mirella and Capezio leotards, tights, ballet skirts, dance bags, Bloch dance shoes, warm-ups, gifts, competition jewelry, pointe shoe accessories, and more.