Class Schedule, Registration & Online Portal
• 34-35 weeks of classes.
• 9 installments, due the 1st of the month: September through May.
• Late fee - $25.00 per student applies after the 5th of the month.
• Registration fees, performance fees, costume fees, and one (1) showcase DVD per student are included in the tuition of performing classes.
• Tuition for non-performing technique classes includes instruction only.
• 8 weeks of classes.
• 2 installments, due the 15th of the month: June & July.
• Late fee - $25.00 per student applies after the 20th of the month.
• Discounts for students enrolled in our summer 'UMLIMITED' program (available for all levels).
• 10% discount when 2 or more IMMEDIATE family members are enrolled at MSD.
• 10% discount applies when a student enrolls in multiple classes.
• 5% discount applies when you pay your account balance in full prior to the first day of class.
• Late Registrations may be available. Tuition may be prorated at the discretion of MSD; costume fees will be charged if tuition is prorated.
Technique is vital to the success of a dancer; the study of ballet is encouraged and may be a required pre-requisite for enrollment in some classes or levels.
If you are unsure which class or level is appropriate, MSD will provide an evaluation to ensure enrollment at the appropriate level.
New Students – MSD offers FREE trial classes for evaluation and placement.
Students receive a placement letter during the summer, providing recommendations on classes and levels for the following Fall.
• Progressing Ballet Technique (PBT)
• Hip Hop
• Boy’s Only Hip Hop
• Boy’s Only Tap
• Martial Arts
• Private Lessons
• Competitive Opportunities for ages 5 & up